Sunday, May 15, 2005

Saturday 14th May - Seattle - Morning

Up early again. Wandered around a bit to see if I could find the Hertz Office. Seattle is hilly.

Appalling breakfast near the Hertz office, then a stroll down to the Pier to get a ferry across the Mersey^W Puget sound.

The sun came out for Bainbridge island and another good stroll was had. Arriving back at the ferry terminal, completely by accident, just as the ferry was leaving.

Bought another book. So far I've read


  • Iain Banks - Dead Air (not one of his best IMHO)
  • Ian Rankin - Rebus #15 (These are getting worse, which is a shame)

So, I bought "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell - let's see how I get on with that.

Back to the hotel via Chinatown (or, The International Quarter, as is appears to be dubbed now) to try and find a PSP shop. Duly Found. Back to the hotel (the hilly way - again) clutching the new purchase in my sticky mitts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home