Sunday, May 15, 2005

PSP - first impressions

Just got a PSP (they're tricky to track down). Bought one game with it - Lumines. First impressions:


  • It looks much much nicer than the DS
  • It has _lots_ of buttons, knobs and lights.
  • The screen is lovely
  • The analogue controller looks a bit fiddly to me
  • Why the white iPod-esque ear buds. Is white the international colour for "Mug me please?"
  • Lumines is bizarre - not sure I'll be getting on too well with that one.
  • Aaargh - more f****ing media. Memory Stick (spit) Duo (spit spit).

All in all, looks prettier that the DS, but the games will need to make me want to play it. WarioWare, Feel the Magic and BomberMan will be hard to beat. And by sticking to the bloody Memory Stick, they ensure it's highly unlikely I'll be using it as an MP3 or MPEG player. Ho Hum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home